Thursday, August 6, 2009

Home base: Escazu, a neat place...





I taught yoga each week Tuesday through Thursday, but certainly made use of my time on the weekends (Friday through Monday) to see the rest of the country. Tuesday-Thursday during my down time, I mostly stayed in Escazu, got lots of walking in... but on several occasions I ventured to Downtown San Jose-- first time was to the Zoo (not really worth your time) and to have lunch at a Soda (can't recall the name... but it was great! Be sure you get a recommendation, don't just walk into a random one, especially in or near Central Market); second trip was to peruse the shops on Central Avenue; third trip was again to Central Avenue, with a full view of the Market... if you're scared of smells and meat, don't venture there!).

Great eats, breathtaking views from Escazu Central, and rich history!

No comments:

Post a Comment